Mexico Senate Alters Telecom Bill With Antitrust ProtectionsCrayton Harrison
Mexico’s Senate approved a bill to boost competition in telecommunications, adding provisions to give companies in other industries protections from the stronger antitrust agency the proposal creates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion