Mentally Ill May Be Banned More Easily From Guns by U.S.Alex Wayne
The Obama administration, trying to advance new gun-control measures amid resistance from Congress, proposed a rule making it easier to submit names of the mentally ill to a U.S. database of people prohibited from buying guns.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards