Keystone Pipeline Challenge Rejected by Top Texas CourtLaurel Brubaker Calkins
TransCanada Corp.’s power to condemn land as a common carrier won’t be reviewed by the Texas Supreme Court in one of four state-court challenges against the Keystone XL pipeline, which will carry Canadian tar-sands oil to the Texas coast.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks