IFS Jumps as SEB Raises Recommendation to Buy: Stockholm MoverAdam Ewing
Industrial & Financial Systems AB, a Swedish maker of business software, rose the most in nine weeks in Stockholm trading after SEB AB recommended investors buy the shares, citing the company’s cost-cutting program.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing