Hong Kong Stocks Jump Most in 15 Weeks as Developers GainEleni Himaras
Hong Kong stocks rose, with the benchmark index gaining the most in more than 15 weeks, as Morgan Stanley upgraded the outlook for Hong Kong stocks and amid speculation that the Chinese government may widen the yuan’s trading band within the next three days.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's