Homex Bonds, Stocks Soar as Slim to Buy Company’s PrisonsJonathan Levin
Desarrolladora Homex SAB, the Mexican homebuilder seeking to avoid a debt restructuring, agreed to sell its stake in two prisons to companies controlled by billionaire Carlos Slim. Homex’s bonds and stock surged.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing