G-20 Says Cyprus Should Lift Limits on Problem-Free BanksAnastasia Ustinova
Global finance ministers urged Cyprus to allow problem-free banks to resume transactions on frozen accounts, saying strict limits on banks are hurting the country’s economy, Russian Finance Minister Anton Siluanov said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts