Canada Pacific Pipe Exports Seen by Gibson Helping TankersIsaac Arnsdorf
A pipeline proposed for Canada’s west coast would boost demand for tankers carrying oil exports to the U.S. and Asia, according to E.A. Gibson Shipbrokers Ltd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap