Brazil’s Copasa Boosts Size of Manso River Water-Supply ProjectStephan Nielsen
Cia. de Saneamento de Minas Gerais, Brazil’s second-largest water utility by market value, expanded the scale of a 500.6 million-real ($249 million) water-supply project.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy