BM&FBovespa Says It’s Done With Big Fee CutsNey Hayashi and Arnaldo Galvao
BM&FBovespa SA, the operator of Latin America’s biggest securities exchange, plans to hold fees steady after cutting levies on equities trading by 82 percent since 2011, Chief Financial Officer Eduardo Guardia said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis