Bank Regulator to Recuse from Volcker to Avoid ConflictJesse Hamilton
The top lawyer at the U.S. regulator of national banks left a consulting job where she was paid $1.2 million and advised some of the biggest firms now overseen by her agency, her financial disclosures show.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States