Young Europeans Flock to B-School, but Not for MBAsLouis Lavelle
Applicants are seeking graduate business degrees at a younger age in Europe, but it’s not an MBA they want. Applications to specialized master’s degree programs in everything from marketing to entrepreneurship are on the rise, while applications to MBA programs have begun to slip.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock