Wells Fargo Taps Notre Dame Coach for Mortgage BoostDakin Campbell
Wells Fargo & Co., the largest U.S. home lender, is turning to former University of Notre Dame football coach Lou Holtz and a captive audience of real-estate agents to attract new business as the pace of U.S. mortgage refinancings is set to drop to the slowest since 2008.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States