Waertsilae’s Ship-Power Unit Orders Climb on Offshore DemandKasper Viita
Waertsilae Oyj, the Finnish maker of scrubbers that remove sulfur from ship fumes, won more orders for its marine power unit in the first quarter as demand from the offshore energy industry offset a merchant-fleet slump.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing