Transnet Says its Best Placed to Run S. African PortsKamlesh Bhuckory
Transnet SOC Ltd., South Africa’s state transport company, defended its monopoly of the country’s eight ports and said it would make no sense for private operators such as France’s Bollore SA to enter the market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself