Newspaper Says Taxi Driver’s Tale of Xi Jinping Ride Was FalseBloomberg News
Hong Kong’s Ta Kung Pao newspaper apologized for publishing what it called a fake account of President Xi Jinping’s ride in a Beijing taxi, after the report became one of the most popular topics on China’s Internet today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing