Sprint Lenders Clash With Owners on Dish Bid: Corporate FinanceCharles Mead and David Holley
Sprint Nextel Corp. bondholders are at odds with shareholders from Leon Cooperman to John Paulson who’ve praised a takeover bid from Dish Network Corp. that may amplify the largest junk issuer’s debt load by 31 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling