RWE Defends Sale of Dea Unit Against Shareholder CriticismTino Andresen
RWE AG, Germany’s second-largest utility, defended the planned sale of its Dea oil and gas unit against criticism from shareholders, who accused management of sacrificing growth for quick returns.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis