Online Sales-Tax Bill to Get U.S. Senate Procedural VoteRichard Rubin and Kathleen Hunter
The Senate will hold a procedural vote April 22 on a bill that would let states collect taxes on out-of-state sellers, including sales over the Internet and through catalogs, Majority Leader Harry Reid said today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks