NRA Win After 2012 Losses Shows Gap With Control AlliesJulie Bykowicz and Jonathan D. Salant
The National Rifle Association used the threat of an election-year backlash to tamp down U.S. Senate support for expanded background checks on gun sales -- even though the lobbying group lost almost every race it spent money on during the 2012 campaign.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing