Norwegian Air Posts Long-Haul Sales Jump as 787 AwaitedKari Lundgren
Norwegian Air Shuttle AS said demand for tickets aboard flights connecting Scandinavia with Asia have exceeded expectations as the company prepares to inaugurate its new long-haul network next month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks