News Corp. Tabloid Executive Editor Faces U.K. Bribe CaseJeremy Hodges
The executive editor at News Corp.’s Sun tabloid will be charged with authorizing bribes to public officials uncovered as part of a wider probe into wrongdoing at the company’s U.K. newspapers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster