More MBA Grads Are Switching Careers as Job Market Improves
Joya Zuber plans to move to San Francisco after she graduates from Dartmouth College’s MBA program in June, even though no Bay Area job awaits her. After four years at Goldman Sachs followed by three at a New York hedge fund, the 30-year-old hopes to manage a team of engineers at a tech startup. “I’m willing to be patient if it means coming out of school with a job I love and not just a job,” she says.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock