Macy’s Denied Restraining Order on Some J.C. Penney SalesChris Dolmetsch and Don Jeffrey
Macy’s Inc. was denied a temporary restraining order halting J.C. Penney Co. from selling some goods designed by Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Inc. that don’t bear the Stewart brand name.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans