Lloyds Said to Be in Talks to Hire Irish Regulator ElderfieldGavin Finch and Joe Brennan
Lloyds Banking Group Plc, Britain’s biggest mortgage lender, is in talks to hire Irish Central Bank Deputy Governor Matthew Elderfield, said a person with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans