LDK Reduces Solar Capacity While Seeking InvestorsEhren Goossens and Marc Roca
LDK Solar Co.’s disclosure that it’s now about a third of its peak size shows the scale of Chairman Peng Xiaofeng’s efforts to retain control of the Chinese solar manufacturer with more than $3 billion in debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's