Intuitive Marketed Robot to Less-Skilled Surgeons, Witness SaysJoel Rosenblatt
Intuitive Surgical Inc. targeted surgeons with “basic or limited” skills in minimally invasive procedures to increase sales of its robotic surgical system, a company marketing executive told a jury.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis