India’s Sensex Has Biggest Weekly Gain This Year on Rate OutlookSantanu Chakraborty
Indian stocks jumped, with the benchmark index completing its biggest weekly advance since December, as the narrowing of the trade deficit and falling commodity prices boosted the odds of a monetary-policy easing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing