In Job Search, Europe’s MBAs Take Roads Less TraveledGeoff Gloeckler
Europe may be in an economic funk, but you wouldn’t know it from the job placement statistics being reported by top MBA programs on the continent. Big shifts in job preferences among graduates are shielding most MBAs from the worst of the doom and gloom.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas