Spanish Bonds Advance as Borrowing Costs Drop Across Euro RegionLucy Meakin and David Goodman
Spain’s bonds rose after the nation sold 10-year debt at the lowest yield since September 2010 as borrowing costs for governments across Europe declined on bets interest rates will stay lower for longer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks