German Stocks Drop Fifth Day as U.S. Data Miss ForecastsJonathan Morgan
German stocks retreated for a fifth day, with the benchmark DAX Index posting its longest losing streak in 10 months, as U.S. data on leading economic indicators and Philadelphia-area manufacturing missed estimates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing