Dollar Falls as Manufacturing Gauge Trails Forecast; Real DropsJoseph Ciolli
The dollar fell against the euro, reversing an earlier gain, after a report showed manufacturing in the Philadelphia region expanded less than forecast, boosting the chances that U.S. monetary stimulus will be maintained.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing