EU Parliament Snub Leaves Fate of Carbon Fix to GovernmentsEwa Krukowska
The rejection by the European Parliament of a proposed fix to the world’s biggest carbon market leaves the fate of the rescue plan in the hands of the bloc’s governments, which have an option to override the assembly’s verdict.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting