Eight German Thin-Film Solar Plants Get $200 Million FinancingStefan Nicola
Eight thin-film solar plants using First Solar Inc. modules built at a former Soviet military airport in Germany received more than 150 million euros ($200 million) in bank financing, law firm Norton Rose LLP said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans