Yen, Dollar Fall as German Vote, Spanish Sale Spur Risk AppetiteJoseph Ciolli and Lukanyo Mnyanda
The yen and dollar weakened as Spanish borrowing costs declined at a bond auction and German lawmakers approved the euro area’s bailout of Cyprus, damping demand for safer currencies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States