Dish Asks FCC to Defer Action on Softbank Bid for SprintTodd Shields
Dish Network Corp., which made a counter-bid for Sprint Nextel Corp. this week, asked the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to defer action on Softbank Corp.’s offer while the mobile provider decides which to accept.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders