Deutsche Bank’s Wilkes Named to Head High-Grade Credit TradingLisa Abramowicz
Deutsche Bank AG, Germany’s biggest lender, appointed Josh Wilkes as head of investment-grade credit trading in the U.S.
Wilkes, who will retain his current role as head of municipal bond trading in the region, will continue to report to Tom Hartnett, the head of rates and investment-grade credit for the Americas, according to an internal memo today obtained by Bloomberg News.
Renee Calabro, a Deutsche Bank spokeswoman in New York, confirmed the contents of the memo.
Wilkes joined Deutsche Bank in 2007 from Goldman Sachs Group Inc., where he worked for 16 years, according to the memo.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Halts Autonomous Car Tests After Fatal Crash in Arizona
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- Facebook Plunges as Pressure Mounts on Zuckerberg Over Data