Debenhams First-Half Profit Falls 5 Percent on Discounts, SnowSarah Shannon
Debenhams Plc, the U.K.’s second-largest clothing retailer, reported first-half profit fell 5.4 percent as snow disrupted purchases of winter goods, forcing the chain to offer more discounts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day