CVC Agrees to Buy German Metering Company Ista From CharterhouseAaron Kirchfeld and Angela Cullen
CVC Capital Partners Ltd., the London-based buyout firm founded in 1981, said it agreed to buy a majority stake in German energy-metering business Ista International GmbH from Charterhouse Capital Partners LLP, regaining control of a company it sold in 2007.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts