Clinton Group Holds 3.5 Percent Stake in GleacherZeke Faux
Clinton Group Inc., the activist investor that’s nominated a slate of directors at Gleacher & Co., holds a 3.5 percent stake in the faltering brokerage through its funds, a filing showed today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts