Chinese Student’s Quest for Bank Career Ends at MarathonDavid Armstrong and Prashant Gopal
Lu Lingzi traveled from China to the U.S. last year, hoping that a graduate degree in statistics from Boston University would help her land a job as a financial analyst for an investment bank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's