China Mobile Ends Pact to Buy 12% Stake in Far EasToneAdela Lin and Andrea Wong
China Mobile Ltd.’s plan to buy part of Far EasTone Telecommunications Co., the first investment by a Chinese state-owned company in Taiwan in six decades, collapsed after the island wouldn’t ease ownership curbs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing