China Cuts Government Travel, Entertainment BudgetsBloomberg News
China will cut spending on business travel, vehicles, and entertainment this year by 1.6 percent to 7.97 billion yuan ($1.29 billion) to crack down on wasteful expenditure, the Ministry of Finance said today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’