BP-Led ACG Oilfield in Azerbaijan Cuts Production 8%, Turan SaysZulfugar Agayev
The BP Plc-led Azeri-Chirag-Guneshli field in Azerbaijan’s section of the Caspian Sea pumped 8 percent less oil in the first quarter, the Turan news service reported, citing a government official it didn’t identify.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis