Sinopec, San Miguel Market Dollar Bonds as Issuers Extend TenorsRachel Evans and Tanya Angerer
China Petroleum & Chemical Corp. is marketing its first sale of U.S. dollar-denominated bonds in almost a year, joining San Miguel Corp. in offering notes as the companies seek money to repay debt and fund investment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's