AngloGold CFO Favored by Analysts as ‘Seamless’ CEO PickPaul Burkhardt
AngloGold Ashanti Ltd. would make a “seamless” transition if it chose Srinivasan Venkatakrishnan, its finance head and joint interim chief executive officer, to lead the third-biggest producer of the metal after gold prices plummeted, according to two analysts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts