Western Nuclear Generation Gains Most in Almost a MonthChristine Harvey
Western nuclear-power generation increased the most in almost a month, lifting nationwide production for a second day, as Great Plains Energy Inc. raised output at the 1,166-megawatt Wolf Creek 1 reactor in Kansas.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis