Roper to Pay $1 Billion for Health-Care Technology Company MHAThomas Black
Roper Industries Inc., a maker of products from medical imaging to refrigeration valves, agreed to purchase Managed Health Care Associates Inc. for $1 billion in cash, in its second large medical transaction in less than a year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline