Regal Said to Halt ‘Iron Man 3’ Sales in Dispute With DisneyMichael White
Regal Entertainment Group, the largest U.S. theater chain, stopped selling advance tickets to Walt Disney Co.’s “Iron Man 3” in a fee dispute with the studio, a person with knowledge of the situation said.
Regal joins the second-largest cinema operator, AMC Entertainment, in halting sales for the film from Disney’s Marvel unit.
Regal’s action was reported earlier by Deadline.com. and the Los Angeles Times.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Avicii, DJ-Producer Who Performed Around the World, Dies
- Deutsche Bank's Bad News Gets Worse With $35 Billion Flub
- Southwest Airlines Gives $5,000 to Passengers on Fatal Flight
- Wells Fargo's $1 Billion Pact Gives U.S. Power to Fire Managers
- Oil Shrugs Off Trump Tweet to Rise for a Second Straight Week