Orkla Climbs as Consumer Goods Switch Boosts Outlook: Oslo MoverStephen Treloar
Orkla ASA rose to the highest level in more than a year and a half in Oslo as DNB ASA advised buying shares in the Norwegian company as it transforms itself from an industrial conglomerate into a focused consumer-goods producer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting